Like any other couple, you and your partner have a lot to plan ahead of the impending wedding. Ideally, the arrangements should be on the top of your list, and that starts with selecting the wedding venue. Not all couples prefer an outdoor wedding, because of various reasons, including the weather. If you are looking for an indoor wedding venue, we have some amazing tips that will come in handy.
- Start with the location. You don’t want to select a banquet or a wedding hall that’s miles away from the city limits. The idea is to ensure that the guests have no issues reaching the venue, so location obviously one of the first things that matter. For example, if you want to organize the wedding close to Montreal’s Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Le Crystal is a good option. It depends on the destination, but that should top your priority list.
- Consider what’s on offer. Not all wedding venues offers incredible services or anything more than just the place, so that’s something to consider. A lot of couples prefer halls and event spaces that offer white glove services and all the other arrangements. Consider your budget and take a call accordingly.
- The guest list is important. In case of indoor spaces, you have to be a tad more careful with the guest list. Make sure that the event hall is enough to accommodate the guests, so that everyone can be served rightly. Let’s say you are planning to invite 100 people to the wedding, then the venue should be able to accommodate at least 150 people or more.
- Budget matters. Eventually, everything boils down to the budget. Since we are talking of weddings here, it would make no sense to cut corners, when you can get something better for a tad more. Consider the location, what’s on offer and the arrangements before you finally consider the price.
- Keep the theme in mind. Most weddings tend to have a theme, and the venue should fit in. If you have hired a wedding planner, you can tag them along to check the options. Many event halls have their own in-house event planner, who can come in handy in planning things, just in case you don’t want to hire someone separately.
Consider all these aspects, plan your budget, and most importantly, start early – the best wedding venues are often booked months in advance.